Rates are quoted per person per night in South African Rands (ZAR) and include breakfast.
Confirmation of reservations is subject to one of the following:
- Receipt of 50% deposit of the total cost of accommodation
- Receipt of payer’s credit card details
- Any other conditions that may be stipulated in writing at the time of making the reservation.
We will attempt to meet your request for a specific room or type of bed, but this is subject to availability.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
All levies include 14% VAT.
Children of all ages are most welcome at Bonne Esperance. We place an extra bed in the Classic Guest Room to accommodate a child (or a third person) at a cost of R250 per night, including breakfast. Children aged from 0 – 24 months stay for free. Children aged 2 years and older will be charged according to adult rates unless they share a room with their parents. Please inform us when you make a reservation.
Bonne Esperance Guest House reserves the right to charge the following cancellation fees should a confirmed reservation be cancelled within the following periods:
- 10% administration fee if cancellation occurs more than 14 days prior to arrival
- 50% cancellation fee if cancellation occurs 14 days or less prior to arrival
- 100% cancellation fee if cancellation occurs 7 days or less prior to arrival or in the event of a non-arrival
Cancellations must be in writing. No verbal cancellations will be accepted.
In the event of a premature arrival or a non arrival, the full extent of the stay, as originally booked and confirmed, will be charged.
Cancellation costs are charged against the full amount of accommodation for the duration of the stay. These charges are only made if a loss is incurred by Bonne Esperance Guest House as a result of such cancellation. Should the accommodation be re-sold, cancellation fees will be refunded minus a 10% handling fee. Such refunds are, however, at the sole discretion of Bonne Esperance Guest House management.
Please ensure that, in the event of a cancellation, you are adequately covered by a travel insurance policy.
CHECK IN TIME: Between 14H00 and 20H00
CHECK OUT TIME: By 11H00
Please advise us of early or late arrivals and departures. We will try our best to accommodate your needs accordingly.